Just thought I would share a quick update of what I’ve been up to in 2012.
It’s been a busy year. I have been enjoying spending a lot of time with family. David is walking now and it is a lot of fun to play and interact with him. Carmen and I are preparing for the winter and getting excited for spring and summer when we can spend more time outside. I hope to do a lot more gardening in 2013.
At work I have continued to run the Medical Support Products website. It is going very well and I have learned tons about web design, programming, marketing and sales. I have also worked with Kelly Shertzer on setting up a new website for Keystone Pet Place in Mount Joy, PA. This has gone well and we are still working on marketing and adding new products.
I have several side projects that I will reveal sometime in the future when I get them finished.
I plan to do a lot of reading this winter. Most likely I’ll be reading about gardening and farming… Time to get prepared for 2013!
At least I think most people should eat more fat if they are concerned about their health. No I don’t think you should eat only fat. Unfortunate that people think ‘large’ when they think about eating fat in their diet.
Here’s a great article to get you started.
If you want to understand real inflation measurements check out this video. It’s certainly interesting to see what kind of inflation we’ve seen or haven’t seen.
- Tom Woods sums up Libertarians in one sentence. "We are against the initiation of violence." #
- Doing dishes and listening to the survival podcast. #
- "Sugar Snap" Snap Peas from Baker Creek Heirloom Seeds are awesome! I need to remember to plant them again next year… Or this fall. #
- Just finished 3.15 miles. Perhaps I can run this race on Saturday. #
- Hey Krugman. You'll win more debates if you argue the Austrian side. #
- A reading assignment for Paul Krugman. http://t.co/2ZwjqIbq #
- Is Paul Krugman playing stupid or does he really not know what legal tender laws are? Wow. #
- Country Classic 5k Race tomorrow! Woot. #
- Very sore from the 5k this morning. Looking forward to doing it again next year! #
- Surprise Surprise! Ron Paul winning the nomination! http://t.co/3y5e7Itn #
- Romney nomination in doubt. Brokered Convention Likely. http://t.co/XEnQmk5g #
- Congrats to Ron Paul on Winning in Iowa! #
- Check out "Ron Paul on Independence Mall – Ron Paul 2012" http://t.co/ctrzUhTW via @eventbrite #
- Ron Paul Rally on Independence Mall http://t.co/9167pCo5 via @sharethis #